#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Free to be Me Journal Interview



     Good morning friends!!! Today is a VERY special day!! If you have been wondering about how "Free to be Me Journal" began, well your questions have been answered. My dear friend and incredible photographer Mel (@melbee_photography)has featured me on her blog today for the purpose of sharing how this account came to be. I'm excited for you all to know more about the purpose of this account and see how God orchestrates everything so perfectly to bring about His glory!! YOU all are so encouraging and inspiring to me and I know God has GREAT things in store for you!! The link to the interview is in my profile. Thank all of you who follow along and desire to break free from society's norms and soar through faith in Jesus!! Love ya Mel!!! Photo credit to my dear friend @butterflysparks 

No comments:

Post a Comment