#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Friday, August 8, 2014

About the Founder



     Hi and Welcome! Here is a little bit about me: I am a dreamer who pretends that the 70s are here and now while searching to find Jesus in every aspect of life.  I don't believe that finding success in life is simply like playing the lottery.  God has a beautiful purpose for each one of us and I desire to trust Him completely to reveal his path for my life.  I am currently working towards the launch of my brand "I Wonder Original" where I will offer art, t-shirts, photography and a beautiful e-course/book... and who knows what else later on down the road.  My desire is to inspire you and encourage you to pursue your dreams because they are beautiful and I have faith in you.  So join in and share your dreams that God has so lovingly bestowed upon you!  I deeply want to join in your journey. Most importantly, let your light shine for Jesus! ~ Kat - Founder of Free to be Me -

No comments:

Post a Comment