#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Sunday, August 31, 2014

You Are Good Enough



     I have to be honest... I feel this way a lot!  Sometimes I feel that there is NO way I can do anything because I'm not good enough and that no one will ever care what I do.  Do you ever feel this way?  I am so glad that we serve a Heavenly Father who loves us no matter what our circumstance.  We don't have to worry about dressing the coolest, having perfect hair, or owning the greatest business in the world.  He loves us as we are and cherishes our hearts.  If we can trust Him, we are taken care of and led along the path He created for us filled with amazing adventures along the way.  So friends, if you are struggling today, know that YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!! Please comment below with a story or thought about how you experience the above subject.  Take time to read each other's comments and respond with encouragement.  We can learn so much from one another and need support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment