#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Steal Like an Artist



     Sorry I've been a little m.i.a. lately, but I'm really trying to savor the last days of summer and prepare for the LAUNCH of I WONDER ORIGINAL!!! Oh I've been dreaming and planning it for so long!  Sometimes the going can get rough and that part is definitely not over yet but... feeling so lost and out of control sometimes makes me feel closer to God.  I'm a control freak and perfectionist :( When I realize that I can do nothing and feel so overwhelmed, I am reminded that I am not letting God take over the reigns.  Really... there is empowerment through my weakness.  I'm learning to trust God so much more and am realizing how great and powerful He is!!  I am absolutely nothing... but when He works through you, you can accomplish great things for His glory!  Quick side-note - READ THIS BOOK!! It's incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment