#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Friday, September 26, 2014

Fashion Collaboration with AmorDress




     Friends!!! I have something SO exciting to share with you!!!  I teamed up with @amordress to design this gorgeous 70s inspired dress!! PLUS, all of you can enjoy 10% off any dress in their shop by using the code "IWONDER"!! This is something I've dreamed about for a long time. At one point when I was trying to decide where God was leading me, I thought perhaps it was cute modest fashion design. Well... my first attempt looked as though I had made a dress that should be a bedspread. It was a complete failure! Dear friends, head on over to their shop to check out their adorable dresses and find the one I'm wearing in this pattern along others!!! I will link their shop in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment