#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Monday, September 8, 2014

Wonderful Words - Amy Boliba



     Today I am honored to share with you something that has blessed me immensely.  How often do we not post a photo or have to "stage" a photo before we take it because we think it's not good enough?  For me, ALL of the time!  It's something I'm working on.  Well, I am excited to share with you Amy Boliba's (@amyboliba) thought provoking post about this subject.  I'm so happy she shared her thoughts - leave a comment of some way you struggle with this topic.  Let's build each other up instead of tearing each other down!!

-------------------------------

Here's me being real folks.  A couple of y'all wanted to see the outside of our home... and out of embarrassment or whatever I said something like it's not ready yet!  And now, I'm thinking what's to be embarrassed about?  This is what paying as you go looks like.  I mean, dream with me for a second, imagine a front porch going along the front with white wood siding on the house and yellow shutters to match the door.  Imagine some rocking chairs and a porch swing and big pots of flowers and ferns hanging.  That's what I see, thanks for dreaming with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment