#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Introduction Thursday



     Photo by my dear friend Vanessa Warren (@butterflysparks).  

     I am a dreamer who pretends that the 70s are here and now while searching to find Jesus in every aspect of life.  I don't believe that finding success in life is simply like playing the lottery.  God has a beautiful purpose for each one of us and I desire to trust Him completely to reveal his path for my life.  I am currently preparing for the launch of my brand "I Wonder Original" where I will offer art, tees with my original designs, photography and eventually a beautiful e-course.  My desire is to inspire you and encourage you to pursue your God-given dreams because they are beautiful and I have faith in you!  I deeply want to join in your journey.  Most importantly, let your light shine for Jesus!  ALL of the glory goes to Him! ~ Kat - Founder of Free to be Me Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment