#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Monday, October 20, 2014

Story - Melissa Lyons




     Good morning everyone!! Today I'm am very excited to share with you a beautiful and encouraging post that @melissalyonsart shared on her account. I was incredibly moved and touched by her words. Thanks Melissa for sharing your heart with us! ------------ --- 

Thinking back on a time when I used to furiously make lists and stress and smoke cigarettes and add and subtract dollar amounts and call everyone in the world for advice. And when something unexpected came up I used to be a wreck. Literally on medication. Now, I feel like a total shift. There is almost a comfort in the chaos. How do I explain that? I would say that God is a God of the extraordinary. He delights in meeting needs, being a father...a caretaker. And he doesn't just want to meet them, he wants to lavishly cover us in his goodness. And I am comforted now when things don't go the way I expected because if I am always talking with him, connecting to his heart, reading his word, leaning into his grace, then I have nothing to worry about at all. Literally nothing at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment