#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Beloved Necklace




     Hey friends!! Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL morning!!! This necklace (it's on SALE) is available at www.iwonderoriginal.storenvy.com After wearing hand stamped jewelry... I don't think I will wear anything else. There is something so powerful about looking down at my bracelet or necklace and seeing encouraging and inspiring words. Well... Christmas is just around the corner and I'm trying to make my purchases more intentional and meaningful. These kind of items are what I like to purchase. Anyway, I would love for you to check out the shop for other lovely items as well! Leave a comment tagging a friend who would be encouraged by this necklace as well as a friend's shop I should check out. Love meeting new small business owners and seeing their incredible creativity!! Plus, I'm in need of Christmas present ideas!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment