#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Climb Every Mountain



     Good morning friends, I've been thinking about you all lately and the special journey each one of you have in life. I've been blessed to follow along with many of you and get to know your hearts and dreams. I really feel that 2015 is going to be amazing and that God has so much in store! I just want you to know that no matter how frustrating things may seem or how purposeless or depressed you may feel, there is always one who is right beside you, wanting to be your best friend. He has great plans in store for you - believe it - because it's true! I want to know more about you, your dreams, and where/how you feel God calling you in your life. Share below or feel free to dm me😊✨ You all are so special! Make sure you check out @jeanneoliver's beautiful course called "Becoming: The Unfolding of You." Yesterday was day two of week one. My heart is being so encouraged, inspired, and absolutely lifted up to Jesus by this life changing course. I dare each one of you to go sign up! 😊✨ You can find the course in her profile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment