#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Create Love Project



     Friends, I have something that I am unbelievably excited to share with you!! Photographers from all over the country, are teaming up to "be change" in this world. We are each offering a free photo shoot to a family or individual that has been through some tough times lately and could use a little love and sincere care and encourage in their lives. As I specialize in ladies portraits, this is who I am thrilled to offer a free session to. But now we need your help. We need nominations for families and individuals!! I'll be posting the guidelines and info in just a sec. This life is so much more than living the norm... it's about stepping outside of your comfort zone and sharing Jesus's light with others! God gave us talents and gifts for the ultimate purpose of spreading his word... this includes being different than the rest and walking by faith!! I'm so proud of and thankful for @heatherglasby putting this amazing project together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment