#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Becoming - The Unfolding of You - Jeanne Oliver




     Friends, do you know @jeanneoliver? I'm sure most of you do!! 😊 I recently discovered her website and have not been the same since. You know that feeling when you have found something that so utterly delights you that you want to either sit and cry or squeal with delight and shout it to the world? Well, that's exactly how I felt when I discovered her and her site!!!! (What an incredibly beautiful soul you are@jeanneoliver!!!) Well, she has created along with several other amazing ladies, a free course called "Becoming - the unfolding of you". Today was the first week and launch of the first videos. Besides crying my eyes out and just wishing I could jump through the screen and hug Jeanne so tight, I was blown away and absolutely inspired by her story she shared as well as her great passion for Jesus! Ladies, please, go sign up and join in on this amazing creative course! It will change your heart and life - at least it is for me! It's so beautiful and peaceful! I love that there will be a little creative video included with each week. Go to her account. The link is in her profile 😊😊😊✨✨✨ 

No comments:

Post a Comment