#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Book Club List



     Alrighty my friends!!! I am so excited about the response I received about the book club! This is going to be an amazing year full of learning and many life changing thoughts. The book list is ready and is compiled of many subjects to help us be change in our world. I am eager to begin and look forward to all of the discussions. I have not read each of these books and we may not all agree - but that's ok!! We are all striving to be the best we can be and all have so much to learn from one another. Embrace this adventure with the idea that God is going to draw you closer to Him and encourage you to dig deeper. So without further ado, here is the list: 1. Preemptive Love (buy from @preemptivelove ) 2. The Little Prince 3. The Hiding Place 4. To Kill a Mockingbird 5. I am Malala 6. Tramp for The Lord 7. Love Does 8. How to Win Friends and Influence People 9. 12 Pillars 10. Where He Leads - Dale Evans Rogers 11. Kisses From Katie 12. God's Smuggler

No comments:

Post a Comment