#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Friday, February 6, 2015

1k Followers on IG




     Friends, today "Free to be Me Journal" reached 1000 followers. Do you know what that means? That means that 1000 women are being encouraged and supported everyday! I am definitely one of them!! This account is about YOU and how God is working in your lives!! I felt God lead me to create this account to bless others but really dear friends, you all have encouraged, supported and blessed me!! I cherish each one of you!! This account is about uniting together to support one another and speak life instead of tearing each other down. You are all so amazing and have incredible purpose! In 2015, I want to focus even more on you!! I want to hear your stories, your thoughts, dreams, frustrations and hear how God is leading you! We all have the ability to be change - let's choose do that!! Just think... each one of us has a platform thanks to IG. Think of it this way, each time you post, you are in a room filled with however many followers you have or people who come across your page. That's incredible!! If just 1 person is inspired then that's a HUGE success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment