#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Goat Family Vacation



The imagination is a wondrous thing! So much so, that I deeply believe it woefully gets overlooked and our beautiful dreams fall into piles of "that's too crazy" or "that's impossible". Well, friends... this is just not acceptable! One of my little brothers wanted to write a book. We sat down together and he told me what to write. I then illustrated the story. hehe! He was so excited that he had written a "book". At this point it was just sketched and scribbled out on a notepad BUT... for Christmas, I surprised him by having one printed using Blurb! I was so excited for him to open it on Christmas morning!! We look at it all of the time and he is so proud of his very own book and the fact that his story is loved by our family. You see friends, I wanted him to see that it is possible for one of his dreams to come true. Yes, it may be small and his book didn't become a #1 best seller (although I know it could) but for him just to see his story inside the pages of an official book was so special and meant a lot to him! It was the act of not leaving it just in a notebook but making his dream come to life!! So friends, what step can you take today to begin putting those dreams of yours into action? I'm so eager to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment