#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Friday, February 6, 2015

Polaroids

     









     Happy Saturday everyone!! Several posts back, I shared a photo from a special shoot I did with my cousin. Our goal was to create 70s Polaroids with just my iPhone. I mentioned that I might share a few more photos and thought today would be the perfect day to do so. Friends, it's so important to not always wait until everything is safe and perfectly ready. Sometimes God is calling us to do something, but we want to wait until He reveals the entire plan before our eyes so that we can plan, prepare and not fear. However, God wants us to trust Him so completely and take hold of His hand knowing everything will be ok and that a vast adventure awaits before us. He leads us experience be experience - lesson by lesson. He reveals His plan one day at a time. Know that God is calling you to do something, just say YES now and trust Him for all of your needs, worries and fears. It is through our weaknesses that His strength and power is revealed. (the shirt she is wearing is available in my shop www.iwonderoriginal.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment