#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Introduction



Hi friends! I just realized, thanks to @hilaryrushford's AMAZING webinar, that I haven't done an introduction in a while - especially for all of you lovely new friends! 
My name is Kat and I am a dreamer who pretends that the 70s are here and now while searching to find Jesus in every aspect of life. I don't believe that finding success in life is simply like playing the lottery. God has a beautiful purpose for each one of us and I desire to trust Him completely to reveal his path for my life. I am the owner of "I Wonder Original" (link in profile) where I offer art, tees with my original designs, photography and soon to be a beautiful e-course. My desire is to inspire YOU and encourage YOU to pursue your God-given dreams because they are beautiful and I have faith in you! There is so much that we are missing out on in this life and I encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone and dive head first into the adventure of walking by faith! I deeply want to join in your journey. Most importantly, let your light shine for Jesus! ALL of the glory goes to Him!! (Btw, if you like this dress that@amordress and I designed, hop on over to their account) 

No comments:

Post a Comment