#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Trust Your Remarkable Journey



This is one of my most prized possessions. "Trust Your Remarkable Journey"2014 was definitely a remarkable journey. God brought things into my life that I never imagined possible and I know God is planning great things for 2015. Oh friends, let Him lead!! Lay your life before Him and expect great things that push you outside of your comfort zone to occur!! This present was a gift from my dear cousin. We draw names for our family Christmas gift exchange. @mykaela_riggs drew me and I may or may not have practically twisted her arm to get this for me. It was created by the lovely and amazing @loudnonsense!!! And she absolutely knows how much I love this!!!  (I think she knew my cousin was going to get this for me even before my cousin did)

No comments:

Post a Comment