#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Art



Do you have a favorite artist? I would love for you to share! I admit that I do not know nearly enough about art/artists as I wish I did. The story behind my paintings is rather special. I don't think I've ever shared it here on IG. Growing up, I took a few art lessons here and there but I was never serious about it... at the time, I didn't realize what a huge part of me it filled/was. This time last year, I felt this urge - or practically a push to paint. I thought it was strange because I NEVER wanted to paint let alone have get all of the art supplies out and then have to put it all away. Looking back, I know it was God calling me to paint because from that moment, my life has drastically not been the same (more stories that go along with this but that's for another day). Even though my urge to paint seemed so random and out of the blue at the time, I can now see that these paintings were inspired by God wanting me to follow a different path with in my life and step outside of the box. It was so terrifying putting my art out there for you all to see - it still is. But... I couldn't not because I sincerely feel God called me to do this and opened my eyes at just the right time. I know these paintings aren't perfect and wouldn't stand up to serious art critique but... these paintings are so incredibly special to me because I feel God worked through me and helped me paint them. They speak so a strongly to my heart. Have you ever had God call you to do something like this? Something that seemed so random and crazy? Maybe you are feeling this right now. Please share!!  I added a listing to the shop for any art print available in size 8x10!!! So excited!! Love that these can be gifts or purchased for your own home or office! So many possibilities! Oh, and each one has a story written in the description. www.iwonderoriginal.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment