#ContactForm1{display: none !important;}

Friday, February 6, 2015




     So... I have this idea. 2015 is going to be amazing - it already is! I've been thinking of ways to encourage others. I really wanted to think outside of the box and MAKE the effort to speak life into people and make them realize how special they are. Here's the deal/idea I came up with: 1. These teeny little art pieces are $8 for 4. 2. One is for you but the rest you mail to someone who needs encouragement. 3. Basically, with your purchase, FOUR PEOPLE with be encouraged and shown special care!! But here's the catch, you HAVE to MAKE the EFFORT to mail the 3 little pieces of artwork to people - this will really help us focus on the important things in life! What do you think? Thoughts? I'm really excited about this!! If you would like to purchase, just leave a comment! I think Friday is going to be the day I offer this little sale. I'll have several collections available from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment